for August 13, 2021
Candidate for Governor
Larry Elder to Hold Press Conference
Will Discuss Crime, Anti-Asian Violence, Racial Preferences & CRT
Los Angeles, CA – August 10, 2021 – The Elder for Governor 2021 campaign is holding a press conference via Zoom on Friday, August 13, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PDT.
Larry Elder, candidate for governor of California, will talk about:
- rampant crime in California and what can be done to help minority communities and minority-owned businesses most harmed by the lawlessness;
- violence against people who look or sound Asian—a disgrace that should be unfathomable in America and in the Golden State; and
- racial preferences and critical race theory.
The press conference will feature:
- Candidate Larry Elder, nationally syndicated radio host and newspaper columnist, bestselling author, and award-winning documentary filmmaker. A native Californian, Elder has dedicated himself to saving his home state, and restoring opportunity and safety for his fellow Californians.
Elder will be introduced by:
- Betty Chu, former mayor of Monterey Park, California. Chu is one of the first Chinese-American woman to be admitted to the State Bar of California, and the first Chinese-American woman to be chief executive of a bank.
The press conference will be hosted by:
- Ying Ma, communications director for the Elder for Governor 2021 campaign.
The gubernatorial recall election is scheduled for September 14, 2021. The Elder campaign today released a new ad for television:
Details for joining the Friday Zoom press conference will be available later in the week. RSVP to [email protected].